Sunday, April 27, 2014

This is Where it Begins

Hi. My name is Sue Shimomura.

I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend...and by God's grace, His child: forgiven, loved, corrected (sometimes...oftentimes...more than once...I'm stubborn), blessed, guided and living in the peaceful knowledge that one day I will meet Him at Heaven's gate.

In full disclosure, I am not perfect. I know that I can be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend...and a better disciple of Christ.

I am not a good writer. I'm also not perfect with my words (spoken or written), always saying what I mean. But my husband tells me that I have many words to share, and, bless him, he is patient and listens to me. A lot.

Much of what I have to say, though, is for a female audience. My daughters, my friends, women I would like to befriend, women I haven't yet met.

Thoughts and practical ideas about how we live. Today. As daughters of Christ, living in His grace, becoming His disciples in all aspects of our lives. In this season of our lives.

And because I'm not sure who will be interested in what I have to say, rather than inflicting my words upon them unsolicited (which could end up with me with my foot in my mouth, or someone politely bored...), I'll post here, leaving the choice to read, or not, up to you, dear one.

I hope you will choose to read, and comment. So that we may have a conversation.

This is important stuff.

1 comment: